At Ringwood Private Hospital we know that diagnosis of cancer is a life changing event.
Caring for patients who have been diagnosed with cancer is our mission. It is what we are most proud of and we carry it out in an exceptional way. Our staff are carefully selected, our facilities thoughtfully designed and more than 50% of our services are dedicated to cancer care and treatment. We look forward to providing you and your patients with a caring and responsive service that exceeds expectations.
The features of our specifically designed service include:
- Advanced surgical services
- Modern day Oncology Unit
- Social worker
- Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging
- Pre-admission cancer education
- Physiotherapy Department
- Pastoral care
- Palliative Care Wing
- Overnight Oncology Unit
- Multiple treatment modalities
- Multidisciplinary allied health team
- 'Look Good Feel Better' workshops
- Living with cancer program
- Discharge planning
- Dedicated pathology service
- Care co-ordination services
- Cancer support groups
- Bone density & marrow biopsy
To view the details of the oncologists at Ringwood Private Hospital please refer to the 'Find a Specialist' facilitiy on our home page.